All Expo related events require registration in order to attend. Details on how to register are included below.
Expo events are exclusively open to Expo Sponsors, Exhibitors & Approved Buyers. Click here to see the complete Expo Agenda.
APPROVED BUYER ATTENDEES - HOW TO REGISTER FOR SPECIAL EVENTS:
Log on to your ConnectMe dashboard using your email address and last name.
- Click on Registration Tools on the right, Scroll down and click on Special Events on the left, then the Edit Information button on the right.
- Click on the events you plan to attend and press Save Changes.
SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS - HOW TO REGISTER FOR SPECIAL EVENTS:
Log on to your ConnectMe Dashboard (Username and Password are provided to all approved Exhibitors and Sponsors once payment has been received)
Registering New Badges - Register each badge for their special events through the original registration process.
Edit Existing Badges - To add Special Events, please follow these steps:
- Once logged in to your ConnectME Dashboard, click on the Badges Box and scroll down. Once that box is open you will be able to see how many registrations you have left for each special event. Click Edit Existing Badges/Add Special Events.
- Click on the Edit Registration button on the badge you would like to add Special Events to, then click Add Special Events and Edit Information.
Every Sponsor will receive the following registrations to each event:
- Educational Sessions: 4*
- Opening Reception: Equal to the Number of Trade Show Badges Allotted
- Welcome Breakfast & Consumer Treads Panel: 4*
*Sponsors who only have 2 total Trade Show Badges will only receive 2 allotments to these even.
Every Exhibitor will receive the following registrations to each event:
- Educational Sessions: 2
- Opening Reception: 2
- Welcome Breakfast & Consumer Trends Panel: 2
All Sponsor & Exhibitor Event Registrations not used by August 23rd will be released, and will be made available for purchase by other Expo attendees.